Lemon Dates Pickle
Use Good Ripe Lemons
Red Chilly Powder
Grind to paste in a mixer grinder after removing seeds
- Clean the lemons in fresh water and dry them using a cloth.
- Now we need to saute the lemon in a pan after heating 2 teaspoons oil. When the lemons lose hardness, stop the flame, and drain out the lemons from the oil.
- Now Heat 4 teaspoons oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds along with curry leaves. Now add ginger and garlic to it and saute well. (You can also use ginger garlic paste in same level)
- Now Add Red Chilly Powder, Turmeric Powder, Fenugreek Powder and Asafoetida into it. Saute for 1-2 mins and then add the date paste and also the salt as required. Mix it well.
- Cut the lemon into smaller pieces and add to the mixture just prepared. Turn off the flame, and let it cool.
- Add Vinegar and store in an air tight container
- Tasty Lemon-Dates Pickle is ready!